11.22.2007

Daughter turns 2 today!

On November 22nd, 2005, it was 19 degrees Celsius!

***

As a nice coincidence today, Maeve's dayhome lady wasn't able to watch her so she's home on her birthday with her daddy. We're gonna go to an indoor park and visit her auntie this morning.

After I get my coffee... :)

2 years of seeing the world through new eyes has been healthy for me. It has helped me prioritize. Funnily enough, the silly "dream" of wanting to be a full-time professional musician & producer only became more cemented in me as something to pursue even more seriously. I'd like my children to know that even if I never "succeed", that I never gave up.

***

She got her first present this morning while her mom was still at home. We've been playing with it ever since. That, and she's been playing the piano for me and singing Gingle Gells, Gingle Gells... (that's with a hard 'G')... cute.