11.15.2007

Drained!

I worked out of the house from 9am until 2pm... normally that's a walk in the park.

Today I found myself very short of breath going up some stairs, and just slightly out of breath all day.

It's been 2 weeks since my gallbladder surgery and I'm obviously not as 100% as I thought I was. As far as stuff around the house, editing and such, I'm okay. But being on my feet and having to actually think made me pretty tired pretty fast.

I was told up to about a month for "full" recovery and now I get it. Even though I don't really have "pain", I'm still not functioning at full capacity. It's weird because my mind says I'm great, but my body is saying "SLOW DOWN."

Thankfully I don't have to do another "outside of the house" day of work until the end of the month. I can sit on my ass all day until then.

I'm shaving my beard today - I don't normally have a beard but I grew one so I could shave it into a handlebar moustache!! Sweeeet. I didn't just grow out a handlebar moustache beacuse I still needed to be presentable for some clients (today) and now that that's done... welcome to the 70's! There's a 70's theme party happening this weekend. I'm stoked!

No comments: