11.16.2007

Pulp Fiction Special Features

I've had the Pulp Fiction DVD for a while now, and that movie has been in my Top 5 of all time for a while now...

But I never watched the special features before.

2 things...

1. I think Quentin Tarantino remnds me of myself.

2. I don't know if that's a good thing.

He's pretty dorky!

When he says to Sam Jackson and John Travolta's characters that they look like a couple of dorks, and they're wearing his clothes, I think it's apt. He's calling himself a dork, and he is one.

I was watching some very old footage of myself and my friends and back then I thought I looked like the dorkiest one, and looking back, I KNOW I was the dorkiest one. Pretty funny because I never felt dorky, but I know I was dorky. But my friends were cool in my opinion so I guess being around them made me cool by default. Or maybe it made them look COOLER by comparison.

Anyway, I think Quentin Tarantino acts dorky and is quite dorky, but he's a genius in my opinion.

But to my main point...

you should check out the deleted scenes on the special features disc... very cool deleted scenes and Quentin explains each one. It's cool.

No comments: